Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back to Work.

So, after being off of work for five days I kinda forgot how hard it is to wake up at 5am...... Well, I remember. I also forgot how cold your car can be and how long it takes to warm up. However, it was great to get to work and see the snow fall. It was absolutely beautiful. I really wanted to fix some of Mom's hot chocolate and watch it fall.
What I am currently doing is dispatching and knitting. What do the two have in common you ask? Well, dispatching takes precedence and I need something to do in the down times. Knitting is something I don't have to think about, so I can pick it up at anytime and not have to worry about where I left off. My last rotation at work I made my sister a scarf (Jena). I finished that scarf and loved it. I am now making one for Jessica. The colors are hot pink, yellow, blue and neon green all the colors that fit Jessica

No comments: