Sunday, June 14, 2009

Drunks

I am getting on the soapbox...... I do not mind people drinking. Everyone is entitled to go out and have a fun time with friends. I don't even care if you get so drunk you can't remember who or what you did! The problem I have is when you decide to do something stupid like drive or others things. When you make the decision to get into your car and drive, do us all a favor and run you dumb*** into a tree!!!! I will not have to waste an ambulance on you. There are others that have medical problems who had no control over that decision that need my help! Besides if you run yourself into a tree, rock wall, or over a cliff (your choice) you will not be endangering other lives. I will not have to worry about the mini van, the kid on the bike or the person just going home after work who you will more then likely hit and severely hurt or kill. You would be the only injured or dead ( if dead... then I would not have to worry about you reproducing and passing this stupidity on to your kids). I also do not want to hear the excuse of, " ...well I only had a beer or just two beers I can normal have 8 or 9 before it effects me....". WRONG!!!! Tell that to the other car you hit ( who will more then likely have medical bills) or your insurance agent ( who will be making you pay for everything) or even the law enforcement officer who be taking you to jail or the jury who will convict you!!. So again with my first statement run your dumb*** into the tree and save the rest of us time, money and heartache dealing with you!
Also, if you decide to get drunk you are responsible for the stuff you do when you are plastered!! If your car gets stole in front of your eyes because you were sooo drunk you handed the thief your keys it is your fault( true story). If you beat someone up because they "nudged" you in a club and you get arrested...you are responsible. If you are so drunk that you overdose on your medication.... you are responsible! Are you getting the picture....... it was your choice to drive, or do some of the other things I listed and more it was still your choice whether you remember or not!!!! YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE!

note: it is Saturday at 2:24. just worked a call of a 25 male who was driving home from a party was still so drunk that he did not realize he hit his sister who was playing in the driveway.

No comments: